Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Williamsburg Families has become my website of choice for getting all the info I want about what to do on dates and with kids." ~ Vanessa Jones, Williamsburg Women's Chorus

"I have two posts that I would like removed from Williamsburg Families web site please... I am removing them because I have had great success with your site.  Thank you so much for this service to Williamsburg!" ~ Heather S.  She posted on Hire a Student and Childcard Pages


"Thank you Williamsburg Families for the opportunity to offer this month’s contest prize! Can't wait to see who wins a free CSA with us. If any of my peeps out there have a business or products they want to get out to the Williamsburg community, this is the way to go! We have done auctions, news articles, flyers..... and by farWilliamsburgFamilies.com has been the best form of advertisement we have done. I love my new customers and look forward to meeting more!" ~ Zina of Zina's Produce


"I was successful in finding a great W&M Student to babysit my boys.  She has been a great help and I would highly recommend www.WilliamsburgFamilies.com to others." ~ Local Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment